Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HUMP DAY

Not alot of exciting news, I'm not pissy like Rex, but the weather here has changed. Winter is on its way 3D Magical Snowman. It's turned cold and WINDY (thanks for sending it) here and they are talking a storm, this weekend, so we will see. I'm so happy I figured out the smiley things, I will have fun now, because they have lots of cute St. Patricks Day ones!!!!!! The Pirates had 2 basketball games last night with West Central. Girls lost, played ok and the Boys won We're Number One. I told you I was going to have fun with those things. Anyway I still have to get the picture thing in here, maybe this weekend or on Monday, we have no school. I guess thats it for today. I will keep you posted on the winter weather.

Oh by the way check this guy out BearsI think he looks like a Bear Fan and they play on Sunday, so you will probably see him again. I have a Booster Club meeting tonight @ 7:00, so I guess I better get going
And about the pissy thing Rex, get over it, didnt you tell Mary the other day aleast you don't have to shovel the wind.

Toodles
Teresa





No comments: